Friday, April 25, 2008

Bad shot, or bad shot selection?

A nice little article in the Times by Simon Barnes today - he talks about the difference between flawed thinking and flawed action, in a sporting context, and I think articulates it pretty well. He rightly points out as well how fine a line it is, and how success and failure impact our armchair assessments. All in all a great little read, and something that anyone who has played sport to a significant level can certainly comprehend and relate to.

2 comments:

Mirsad said...

Dear Webmaster

My name is Mirsad Hasic.

I am the owner of http://www.soccer-training-guide.com

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my site, I am looking for some good quality links to exchange links with my site.

I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for my site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Mirsad Hasic

mirha494@gmail.com

XYZ said...

Hi Friends,

At last I have modified the ICC Ratings Gadget as per suggested by some members.

Do install on your blogs from http://www.cricketgod.in/Gadget_tools